lördag 14 juni 2008

Sandwich cake

I just made the sandwich cake. So tomorrow morning I go up early and make the garnish. Then we gonna eat it for lunch before the guests comes. Yeah, it's Ton's 55th birthday. I don't really know how many that is coming but probably about 15-25 persons, I tell later how many actually came. Hm, I think the sandwich cake got a bit too sweet but they like sweet stuff these Dutch people. I tried eating their pickles... Way to sweet for my taste. And they put chocolate and other sweet stuff on their bread. I don't think I ever get used to that, not when the only thing I used to put on sandwich is salt things like ham, cheese and sausages.
















On the picture is the hospital here in Zoetermeer. It's called Lange Land Ziekenhuis and it's about 5 min walking from here. Nice to have a hospital close by if something happens. :)

Inga kommentarer: