fredag 13 juni 2008

Bioscoop


Yesterday, me and Dino went to Utopolis, a cinema, and watch the new movie The Happening. It was an okay movie. Not great but not awful either.

I expected more from it though but it was nice to just go out and do something together too. They have a nice bioscoop here. (bioscoop = cinema) But we had to walk up around 6-7 stairs to get to the right room. But it was big, nice and clean there.

When we gave a lady our tickets, she said we had to go to room 8. So we did. And sat there waiting for the movie to start. You know there's always commercials about other movies first. So it came a few commercials... but one was long... then I realised We were at the wrong movie!! We were watching Indiana Jones.. Nothing wrong with Indy, but I dont like him that much. So I told Dino to let me look at the tickets and there it stood we should go to room 6...

So we sneak out and walk into room 6 and we were lucky. They were still watching commecials there so we didn't miss anything of the movie. Not so nice lady though, the one who told us to go to room 8. Maybe she thought they needed more audince there...

They always have a break in the middle of the movie here. I don't like that so much. Once you're in the movie you dont wanna stop.. But a lot of people went to buy candy and popcorn then so I guess the bioscoop make a lot of money on it. Damn, I bought a bottle of water there cause I was thirsty and it costed 2,50€!! For water!!


1 kommentar: